Status
Not open for further replies.

overhere

Customer
my developer team is unable to download forum tabs from my customer area - your systemm keeps saying ""Required Licence Field Info Missing" - i have purchased the pro version of forum tabs along with branding free...
So, can you please sort this out in my customer area and update me here.

"Required Licence Field Info Missing"

That occurs when the website URL hasn't been entered into the license details.

Head over to this page and click on "[Edit Licence Settings]" for the DragonByte Forum Tabs license. Enter the details there and click save and you should then be able to download the package.

Thanks for purchasing the product and let me know if you have any other difficulties :)

Thank you:

Also, my team is saying that they can not utilise the branding-free for this mod - they say that your system states ""You did not enter a valid value for this setting."

Please provide the rectification forr me to pass on to my team.

thank you.

I've fixed the issue as the Readme.txt file held the wrong values. The file should have the correct code to use now.

Thank you for this. Please comment and/or resolve this - this has happened on our website after we installed Forum Tabs:

Please look at the attached snapshot of our website and the subforums here - these subforums are appearing all over the place.
Now, please look at the subborums on the other VB forum snapshot - these are all appearing tidy.

What does my team neeed to do with or in Forum Tabs to make all our subforums re-appear all tidy as they were appearing before we installed Forum Tabs?

untidyallovertheplacesubforums.JPGtidysubforumsonvb5.JPG

Regards.

No problem, the system can be easily disabled:

Admin Control Panel > DBTech - Forum Tabs > Settings > DragonByte Tech: DragonByte Forum Tabs - General Settings

If you set the setting Sub Forum Columns to 0, the columns are disabled and returns to the default vBulletin organization of the subforums.

You lost me here! I didn't buy this mod just to disable it!

But, as per what you say "If you set the setting Sub Forum Columns to 0" - do you mean here that I can return the sub-forums to its default style but with the Forum Tab mod fully active at the same time?

To make sure there's no confusion, what I want is obviously to fully deploy the Forum Tab mod but at the same time make the sub-forums re-appear all nice and tidy as is the case at the VB board - please clarify...

Thank you.

You lost me here! I didn't buy this mod just to disable it!

I meant just the subforums columns system. :)

as per what you say "If you set the setting Sub Forum Columns to 0" - do you mean here that I can return the sub-forums to its default style but with the Forum Tab mod fully active at the same time?

Yes, that is exactly what it will do. :)

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough and if it caused confusion. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Tabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings