Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkster

Customer
This has been installed for hours and still MySQL Queries vB Optimise has saved this forum 0 shows up with no results. Using Filecache as Opcache Operator. All System tests come back Test completed successfully. All Optimal Settings Check come back vB Optimise found no problems with this setting.

MySQL Error

This only appears to be triggered by guests/unregistered members

MySQL Error : Table 'xxxxxx_xxxxxx.vboptimise' doesn't exist
Error Number : 1146
Request Date : Sunday, October 24th 2010 @ 09:20:05 PM
Error Date : Sunday, October 24th 2010 @ 09:20:05 PM
Script : /cron.php?rand=1287955203

Has happened with certain installations when upgrading from Lite/Pro. Uninstall the product XML and re-install, you'll lose your settings (albeit, not much) but it should create the MySQL table for you :)

uninstalled and re installed, this this sort both issues?

edit

appears both have been solved

Last edited:
Yep, the MySQL table is used to record the stats :)

Let me know if you have any further questions/issues.

Might as well keep it all in one thread.

1.Resource Saving Statistic showing no results in ACP?

2.Forum blocks taken ages to update, anyway this can be instant or excluded from cache?

Other than that it appears to working well, vB Optimise has saved this forum
234,618 MySQL Queries

Might as well keep it all in one thread.

1.Resource Saving Statistic showing no results in ACP?

2.Forum blocks taken ages to update, anyway this can be instant or excluded from cache?

Other than that it appears to working well, vB Optimise has saved this forum
234,618 MySQL Queries

1) The results are displayed via flash, does the chart load for you okay?

2) vB CMS does have its own TTL on data, you can go to ACP -> vB CMS -> Widgets -> Click "configure" on the blocks taking a while, and adjust the value for cache time (or refresh time). Once adjusted you can click "clear cms cache" in the vB CMS navigation and it should update every x minutes then (assuming new content is found).

1. No the chart does not load

2.I don't have thiese options ACP -> vB CMS -> Widgets -> Click "configure" maybe because i don't use vB CMS

If i switch vb optimise off then everything updates as it should.

Last edited:
I turn this off in vB Optimise Overload vBCache Handler and the forum blocks updating as normal

Yeah you'll need to go to the blocks manager, forgot about that one: ACP > Forums & Moderators > Forums Block Manager > Edit

Each block has a cache time (typically 60 minutes), you can reduce this. After changing you can flush the vB Optimise cache so it's upto date :)

In regards to the chart not loading, do you have flash installed on your browser? A test would be viewing: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vboptimisesites.php, this page uses the same graph as the one in your ACP but slightly modified.

Yes i see your graph without problems, mine is there just shows no results :-( . I followed your steps for forum blocks and this resolved that problem. Thank you

Hmm, I'd re-download the license again and upload /vboptimise/swf/ folder in ASCII mode via FTP. If that fails I'd only be able to help with a temp admin login (doesn't need to have any perms since vBO is global in ACP) if that's possible.

Hey Blinkster,

I logged on using the details you provided and the chart loaded fine for me. The screenshot is below.

Perhaps you could try different browser? Although it worked in IE/Firefox/Chrome for me.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Using Firefix and don't see it, check browser etc and i have flash installed and even re installed to be sure. Check things my end and try different browsers

I'm not sure what the issue is here unfortunately, the chart is indeed loading and feeding the correct data. If you have Firefox + Firebug installed, is the console reporting any errors?

Shows up in IE ok :) Will use IE when i want to look at it. Many thanx for your help and for taking a quick look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back