Bug Problem with (Pro) Forum Display Query Enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogeox

Customer
I have a conflict with a code and a cache feature of vBOptimise 2.7.1

I've noticed that If I deactivate the feature (Pro) Forum Display Query Enhancement on your addon everything works well, but if this feature is active then I get a Mysql error.

I think is related with your "hack" for forumdisplay.php so I would like to ask you if you knows what could be the solution to solve this problem because I really need this working. Thank you for your support.

MYSQL ERROR
SQL:
Database error:
Invalid SQL:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS threads,

(

SELECT COUNT(*) AS newthread

FROM thread AS thread

WHERE forumid = 2

AND lastpost > 1613348783

AND open <> 10

AND sticky = 0

AND visible IN (0,1,2)

*/ WHERE forumid > 0 AND  sticky = 0    AND visible IN (0,1,2)

) AS newthread

FROM thread AS thread

/*

WHERE forumid = 2

AND sticky = 0

AND visible IN (0,1,2)

*/ WHERE forumid > 0 AND  sticky = 0    AND visible IN (0,1,2);

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '*/ WHERE forumid > 0 AND  sticky = 0    AND visible IN (0,1,2)

) AS newthre' at line 14

Error Number  : 1064
Classname     : vB_Database_MySQLi
MySQL Version : MariaDB

Last edited:
What version of MySQL are you running?

MySQL Version : 10.1.48-MariaDB

Note: vBoptimise works correctly with (Pro) Forum Display Query Enhancement activated, but crash when active the other addon (requiring forumdisplay) that I really need working.

You may be able to play around with the execution order of the plugins, but addon compatibility can't be guaranteed, so you may need to turn this feature off in vB Optimise instead.

You may be able to play around with the execution order of the plugins, but addon compatibility can't be guaranteed, so you may need to turn this feature off in vB Optimise instead.
Changing the execution order worked, no errors are displayed, but now the paginations has disappeared :/ I hate vB!

By the way, Is there much difference in terms of speed/load between having (Pro) Forum Display Query Enhancement enabled or disabled?

Hello @neogeox,

We hope your ticket regarding vB Optimise has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @neogeox,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vB Optimise has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating