Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
Is it possible to move all the notifications into a separate tab, and just have the chatbox for chatting? At this stage it is looking like a forum wall. And when you chat it is a mess with 10 notifications popping up between chats.

Thanks.

Yeah, that is a feature :)

Unticking the notifications in the Instance Management but leaving the Notification tab open will do that, or it can be done on a per-user basis via the UserCP in the Pro version :)

Great! Thank you. Just one more question please....How do I get these out:

I just sent you a forum PM:

Thank you so much!

Is it possible to move the notifications for tags and reached posts to the Notifications tab, and not have them mixed in with the chats?

Thanks.

But not by me...lol

Is there a way to move them please. I cannot see what someone writes in the chatbox when 100's of these notifications keeps on coming through. Really not working like a chatbox then. Thank you.

I mean does this look like a chatbox? Or a notification box?

Capture.PNG

I am just asking, because my members are hating this at the moment.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
There is no way to move them, you'll have to disable them via the Instance Management.

you can also change the notices from a 50 default to a higher number so you wont notice it so much! admincp/vbshout/instance management/instance permissions look for Forum Milestones (there are two sets) change the number to whatever you like ;)

But not by me...lol

Is there a way to move them please. I cannot see what someone writes in the chatbox when 100's of these notifications keeps on coming through. Really not working like a chatbox then. Thank you.

I mean does this look like a chatbox? Or a notification box?

View attachment 2463

I am just asking, because my members are hating this at the moment.

Thank you so much!
was looking into this as well all this needs moved to the Notifications box same if any one makes a post no point in having that tab if it is never used and Fillip H. you say untick the Notifications in the instance I looked only ones I see are (Pro) Enable PM Notifications, and (Pro) Enable System Messages if you can point us to the correct one so all Notifications go to the correct box and not all to the chat part of the box or some kind of option so we can decide what goes where

Shoutbox Notices
Choose what events produce a Notice for a user in the shoutbox.

This bit :)

Shoutbox Notices
Choose what events produce a Notice for a user in the shoutbox.

This bit :)
I see, so if I untick say New Threads and New Replies it won't go into the main Shoutbox chat but will go into notification chat?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.