Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
Can you add option/Integration work with vFCoders - Hide Hack v4 ?My Old site and used with vFCoders - Hide Hack,Hide post working with Abe1 [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack / vBSeo Like System,But i cannot UnInstall [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack / vBSeo Like System,IF UnInstalled [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack / vBSeo Like System does not work Old Hide Post,please can you try to work with your Mod,But vFCoders - Hide Hack Developer does not get update work with Advanced Post Thanks / Like,So you need to update your Mod.
Thanks

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks for look into this for future versions, But Now my forum old hide post BB Code ([*HIDE*][*/HIDE*]) with vFCoders - Hide Hack v4 does not work Hidden,vFCoders - Hide Hack have Seven different BBCode to Hide Contents,All Are working but only not work Hidden [HIDE] BB code,I really like use APTL on my site,I want permanently UnInstalled [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack / vBSeo Like System from my site,So please Fillip H. for your kindly future update! At the moment can you short fix update for my site work on [HIDE] BB code,that can very help for my site and May God bless you.

Seven different BBCode to Hide Contents.

[HIDE-REPLY] -> Content within this tag is not shown to user until he/she replies in that thread.
[HIDE-POSTS] -> Content within this tag can only be seen by people's who have more posts than defined number of posts.
[HIDE-THANKS] -> Content within can only be seen after the user says thank you by pressing Thanks Button. Requires: Abe1 [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack / vBSeo Like System.
[HIDE-REPLY-THANKS] -> Content within this tag is not shown to user until he/she either reply or press "Thank You" button.
[SHOWTOGROUPS] -> Content within this tag is only shown to defined usergroups.
[STG] -> Content within this tag is only shown to defined users.
[HIDE] -> This tag can be mapped to any of the above BBCodes. (Default - [HIDE-REPLY]) Not work with APTL

It's logged in our system and it will be taken into consideration when we're planning out new versions for this mod.

Unfortunately we are unable to give ETAs ahead of time for when we plan to update any specific mod, as plans change frequently to better respond to our customers' needs :)

You haven't explained why the old HIDE BBCode doesn't work with APTL, so I have no idea what amount of work would be required.

The Old Post Or new post with HIDE BBCode doesn't work with APTL,That meaning does not post hidden,post is always open and donot need click to thanks/like button for see hidden content.

Does it work if you edit and re-save a post with the old hide codes and ticking the "require thanks to see content" boxes?

Yes Work,If ticking the "require thanks to see content" boxes But APTL message show does not show vFCoders - Hide Hack default message.Thanks Fillip H. for you are looking on this issue for my site and May God bless you.

On Admin CP Default Button Content set to YES, (If yes, clicking this button will be required to see content between [HIDE] tags when making a post from Quick Reply.) But does not work without ticking the "require thanks to see content" boxes.

Yes Work,If ticking the "require thanks to see content" boxes But APTL message show does not show vFCoders - Hide Hack default message.Thanks Fillip H. for you are looking on this issue for my site and May God bless you.

Can you fix on this issue?Is there any way can Import vFCoders - Hide Hack have Seven different BBCode to [HIDE] Code? So APTL work with [HIDE] Code without vFCoders - Hide Hack for my old post.

That setting only works on new posts, not old posts.

No,Not working new post with vFCoders - Hide Hack conflict with same BBCode.

Can you fix on this issue?Is there any way can Import vFCoders - Hide Hack have Seven different BBCode to [HIDE] Code? So APTL work with [HIDE] Code without vFCoders - Hide Hack for my old post.
There's no way to do that currently.

This thread has been flagged as "Under Consideration" to create an importer from vFCoders' hide hack.

The feature may or may not be implemented depending on demand and how long we estimate it will take to complete when we review the requested features for APTL in the future.

No,Not working new post with vFCoders - Hide Hack conflict with same BBCode.
Running two "HIDE" hacks side-by-side is not recommended and will not be supported.

I can confirm now if [hide*][hide*]massage here[/hide*][/hide*] this is work with vFCoders' hide hack but why not work with APTL?

I can't answer that because I've never used that mod - all kinds of conflicts can occur from running 2 hide mods at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.