Question integrating vbcrédit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoul

Customer
Hello there

you may also tell you the view already exists by default, there are more than to add the tab and tried to activate it.

Unfortunately, for a personalized presentation, I have to add more variables in a single view.

So I have to manually add vb credit.

But the last I still have to add and vbCredit me plant all.

if I add code to:

<if condition="$vb4"> <dt> $ currency [title] </ dt> <dd> <else /> <div> $ currency [title] </ if>
<a href="credits.php$session[sessionurl_q]" rel="credits-$currency[currencyid]-$user[userid];$user[username]"> $ useramt </ a> <if condition = "$ Action "> [<a href =" $ credits.php session [sessionurl_q] "rel="credits-$currency[currencyid]-$user[userid]-$action[actionid];$user[username]">$action[title]</a>]</if>
<if condition="$vb4"> </ dd> <else /> </ div> </ if>

I have everything that bug (display issues)

Can you tell me if I should write to please add vbcredit?

TY

Do you have the default views installed?

If so, if you edit the User Info 1 view, you'll see a new hook there. If you take that template hook and tell vBCredits to use that hook via the Automatic Template Edits -> Postbit screen, that should work for you.

hello Fillip H.

I test in every sense

* First of all I just put a vbcredit day (lite) version of 2.1.0 version of the 2.1.1pl1
* I then uninstalled the vbcredit to reinstall (after test)

* Same for postbit tab, facilities x / x supressions

* The default view of vbcredit was clearly present since the departure but did not work, ca remained empty
After resettlement, cleaning postbit tab cache, the view works.

However I have several options that still does not work
empty content when the view is active as (for those I've tried):

Latest Blog Entry
vBulletin Blog
Last Post
Reputation Info

So reputation is still not working
or manually
or view by default.

otherwise I solved my problems by adding other class.

If the reputation display is not working, there may be something wrong with the variables you are using, which is something you'll need to figure out on your own, unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Postbit Tabs

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back