Status
Not open for further replies.

xandyx

Customer
Hi Fillip H....

No Doubt Be Getting Sick Of Me lol...

Ok...For A Couple Of Days I've Been Wondering Why My Steal Immunity Is Not Working. Deleted And Re-Done And Still The Same.

After Reading Through The Problems Here I Found One That Has Is A Similar Problem To Mine, But There Was No Info As How It Can Be Directly Fixed. http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f67/stealing-problem-immunity-set-2179/

If I Purchase Immunity It Is Not Working As It Should...Well Basically You Pay For It But Steal Still Happens....It Seems I Get Ripped Off Twice lol

When I Look In dbtech_vbshop_immunity There Is A 1 (one) In The Column For The User (0 (Zero's In Others As Should Be)) So If I Change That 1 To The Correct ID Of The Item (46) I Get The Immunity Working Fine.

So I Tried With A Username Immunity For A Different User And Checked The DBase And The dbtech_vbshop_immunity Column Shows A 1 Instead Of The Correct Item ID 34.

The Username Protection Did Not Work Also.

I Am Also Noticing That When The Items Have Gone Past The 24hrs They Are Still In The Users Inventory And Still Usable Even Though I've Double Checked The Settings Are 1 Day.

I Would Be Most Grateful If You Could Fix This Or Give Me A Pointer As To How It Can Be Fixed Please.

The immunity column is not the item ID. I'll look into it, though.

Try manually running the Item Duration scheduled task.

PS: Could you please stop capitalising the first letter of every word? It makes it a lot harder to read what you're writing :(

The immunity column is not the item ID. I'll look into it, though.

I don't know about that your the whizz, I just know that if i insert the item id instead of the 1 it works :)

Try manually running the Item Duration scheduled task.

Manual running of the scheduled task deletes the items, but should this not work it self?
Also does that mean that if the scheduled task is set to run daily an item could over run?

PS: Could you please stop capitalising the first letter of every word? It makes it a lot harder to read what you're writing :(
Apologies ;)

The issue with the expiring items would be that the scheduled task had not run yet - in some cases, the task will run directly before the 24 hours has happened, and must then wait for the next scheduled run in order to dismiss the items, leading to this.

Could you tell me if you have had chance to look at the immunity issue yet Fillip H..
As it is one of the main features I want to use on my forum I would appreciate a fix.

Thanks

Sorry, I've been massively swamped over the past couple of days, I'll get to it during the weekend :(

Fixed, re-upload /dbtech/vbshop/items/immunity.php and it'll work :)

However, it won't work with existing purchases, you'll need to manually change the dbtech_vbshop_immunity column to 8 for the users who have purchased the Immunity item.

If this is the only immunity item you've created, you can do it by running
Code:
UPDATE user SET dbtech_vbshop_immunity = 8 WHERE dbtech_vbshop_immunity = 1
Remember to add your table prefix if you use one :)

Is it me?

I re-uploaded /dbtech/vbshop/items/immunity.php

Didn't Work...

UltraCompare shows the file is exactly the same, no changes :confused:

Yeah that was my bad, the file didn't upload correctly to the release folder. Could you try it again, this time it will work :(

Thank you that worked somewhat...

Coin steal immunity fixed
Username & usertitle immunity not fixed, is it possible that you could fix these too please.

Thanks for you hard work, it is appreciated ;)

Please specify the details of the items you created; did you tick only one of the boxes in the ACP, or several?

I tried all ways.
This took a while but here is what I get {hope You understand ;)}

If I buy just Steal Immunity ~ On looking at the DBase ~ dbtech_vbshop_immunity has 8 in the field ~ Steal= Immune
If I buy just Username Immunity ~ On looking at the DBase ~ dbtech_vbshop_immunity has 1 in the field ~ Username= Immune
If I buy just User Title Immunity ~ On looking at the DBase ~ dbtech_vbshop_immunity has 2 in the field ~ User Title= Immune

Not so good when I mix the items up::

Username Immunity + User Title Immunity + Steal Immunity (Separate Items) On looking at the DBase ~ dbtech_vbshop_immunity has 11 in the field ~ Steal= Immune / Username= Immune / User Title= NOT Immune
User Title Immunity + Steal Immunity (Separate Items) On looking at the DBase ~ dbtech_vbshop_immunity has 10 in the field ~ Steal= Immune / User Title= NOT Immune
Username Immunity + Steal Immunity (Separate Items) On looking at the DBase ~ dbtech_vbshop_immunity has 9 in the field ~ Steal= Immune / Username= Immune
Username Immunity + User Title Immunity (Separate Items) On looking at the DBase ~ dbtech_vbshop_immunity has 3 in the field ~ User Title= Immune / Username= Immune

If I buy all 3 Ticked ~ On looking at the DBase ~ dbtech_vbshop_immunity has 8 in the field ~ Steal= Immune / Username= NOT Immune / User Title= NOT Immune

I'm utterly mind boggled :confused:

I'm hoping I've not missed anything and that you can understand what is going on, although I don't know what the hell I'm on about but from the looks of it is it something to do with the User Title Immunity?
I'm probably completely wrong so I will leave it to you to work your magic :)

Thanks for your patience

Last edited:
That was one of, if not the most awesomely detailed posts that helped me something immense :D

I've made some improvements to purchasing immunity items (as I noticed in my own testing as well that it was possible to produce invalid values) as well as tested all those scenarios and it looks like it's all working now.

Re-upload from /dbtech/vbshop/items/ :
immunity.php
usernamechange.php
usertitlechange.php

That should hopefully take care of these issues once and for all :)

Users who have purchased the "Buy all 3 ticked" item should have their immunity value set to 11, I'm not exactly sure as to the query to sort that one out, if at all possible... :(

That was one of, if not the most awesomely detailed posts that helped me something immense :D

I'm so glad that you not only understood it but you found it of use.

I've made some improvements to purchasing immunity items (as I noticed in my own testing as well that it was possible to produce invalid values) as well as tested all those scenarios and it looks like it's all working now.

Re-upload from /dbtech/vbshop/items/ :
immunity.php
usernamechange.php
usertitlechange.php

That should hopefully take care of these issues once and for all :)
Yes it has, you are so clever!

Users who have purchased the "Buy all 3 ticked" item should have their immunity value set to 11, I'm not exactly sure as to the query to sort that one out, if at all possible... :(
I personally don't have a problem with this, especially as every and each item no matter what combination works hand in hand now. hey it's just gonna cost them more coins!

As a final post on this matter, I would like to thank you sincerely for your outstanding support. I have found your dedication to helping your subscribers second to none.

Thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings