Status
Not open for further replies.

IceTech

I have activity, vb shop, and vb credits…I had disabled vb credits before i installed activity and vb shop when i enabled it I got this message:

Warning: require_once([path]/dbtech/credits/credits_core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/init.php(331) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/89/5970689/html/Forum/dbtech/credits/credits_core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/89/5970689/html/Forum/includes/init.php(331) : eval()'d code on line 1

Can I fix this and how??

Thank you in advance!!

Looks like you deleted the (forum)/dbtech/credits folder - reupload it.

make sure you arent replacing the dbtech folder, and instead merging it, as thats what sounds like what happened after installing the other dbtech mods (should probably check all 3 are living there when you are done).

No, as long as you arent overwriting the entire dbtech folder, the 3 should end up with their own subfolders within the dbtech one.

Thank you very very much…I will try that and report if have any other issues…thanks again!!

Can you also update your website URL to the correct website of installation in the original info? We won't be able to continue giving support without it.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings