Status
Not open for further replies.

Freekoid

Customer
Im trying to hunt this one down why it happens.

Upon opening a browser and loading website and hitting the arcade tab typing jigsaw into the search I get this..

w72amp.jpg

But after a certain amount of time it sorts itself out.

Still happening, tested with Firefox and Safari.

After clicking some catagories it will display as normal

hmmm ok it is working for Freekoid and me as well, so DW will have to see why it is not working correctly on your board.

i dunno, i got it to happen occasionally, but curious why it goes away if you reload. its css related, but im not an expert and my attempts to fix it when i got it to happen didnt do much... ill leave this as confirmed for now

i think it happens when all the games shown at a time have categories that together exceed the size of the description, so it crowds onto the rating section.

Yeah that's kinda where I was going with that, as my games are 90% in one category and I do not see that issue.

so anyway, its confirmed and if anyone is good with css that thinks they can fix that quickly lemme know (otherwise ill be fixing it slowly)

I noticed that the category's are already shown first then the image thumbnail loads afterwards and pushes the category's down into the game panel causing the overlap.

Unless this is because of the call time taking to load thumbnail that it is indeed first to load..

no, thats not it. like i said, i know what causes it, but i dont know how to fix it until i get someone who knows css better to look at it :)

had my css friend look it over, and we simplified the panels a little bit and were able to cause and fix this issue, so it will no longer happen in the next beta :)

Well that's a added plus, Thank your friend for us, and thanks for working so hard on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings