• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Customer
I know that 1.0.4 was supposed to solve double post, but I just noticed double post.

It looks strange. First of all, it's the post #23 and #25 of the thread (there's no post #24). Also, link leads to the same post.

And I reloaded thread (not with AJAX threads, I couldn't do this) and now everything looks fine, there's post #24, no double posts. :(

What causes this I don't know, but it looked very confusing.

What is your refresh rate set to? if it is less than 5 seconds, change it back to 5

It was one time.

With new version, I'll have more opportunity to see mod in action and maybe I figure out what triggers this strange behavior. It looked really strange.

It happens a lot on my forum but only to Admins/Mods because they are exempt from Flood Check!

Any ideas on how to fix it?

---------- Post added 6th December 2011 at 11:41 ---------- Previous post was 4th December 2011 at 12:11 ----------

Bump - can I get some help for this?

Last edited:
It happens a lot on my forum but only to Admins/Mods because they are exempt from Flood Check!

Any ideas on how to fix it?

---------- Post added 6th December 2011 at 11:41 ---------- Previous post was 4th December 2011 at 12:11 ----------

Bump - can I get some help for this?
Start your own thread with all the relevant info, this thread has been marked as can not reproduce, and the way the system works, the dev is not getting alerts that you are posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy AJAX Threads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back