Status
Not open for further replies.

Freekoid

Customer
Before the revamp of the new shop you used to be able to purchase username/styles etc for other members and once purchased the change would happen immediately on buying of such.

With new shop no matter how I try and configure the settings it seems that this option is not here anymore.. correct?

Correct, users click the Configure button in their inventory after they receive the item to activate it.

This was done to support the new "multi buy" feature as well as preventing issues with people buying unwanted gifts for people that would affect the display of their username, for instance.

Youve taken all the fun out of the 'This guy needs a pink username' option now :(

---------- Post added 28th February 2012 at 21:14 ---------- Previous post was 21st February 2012 at 20:03 ----------

When creating an immunity item the attributes for other member changes are still available even though it is now an impossibility as confirmed in post #2

-----

Item Type Specific Fields

Immunity Pick what actions this item renders the wearer immune against.

Theft
Username Change
User Title Change

ACP > vBShop > Manage Items > (Item Management) Immunity - Add New Item > (Scroll Down) Item Type Specific Fields

Immunity Pick what actions this item renders the wearer immune against.

Options available include: Username Change, User Title Change and Theft

are the first two remnants of the old system?

33wl16o.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think those immunities may still ensure those items cannot be gifted to the user who has the immunity, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings