• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimiko

Customer
Hello,
I've recently installed the pro version for the xenforo avatars.
I have my own own graphics created for the avatars system.
When I first installed it I played around with the default graphics and it worked fine. I then uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and set up my own (single item for tests) graphic with a layer and a category.

Now I can not save my DBTech avatar. When I click save nothing happens. A 390 bye, blank .png is created in the correct avatars directory however (/styles/DBTech/xFAvatars/avatars)
The permissions on that directory is 777.
The previewing of items does work, and creates the correct avatar file with the _preview suffix in the same directory.
The usergroups have permissions enabled for DBTech avatars.

The custom graphics are 200px wide and 400px tall. The options in the admin CP menu for DB Tech avatars reflects this size. As mentioned above it shows up perfectly in previewing while in the shop area, and saves the correct preview.png file for that user in the avatars directory.

If I use the default graphics however, with none of my custom ones, the save function does work.

What needs to be done so I can use the custom graphics that we have?

Thanks.

Can you attach the custom graphics and explain how they're set up in the AdminCP (layers, etc) so that I can replicate your exact set-up and see if I can replicate it? :)

I think I've got it figured out.
We had created our own layer for "avatar base", and completely discarded all default layers.

By using the default layer for avatar base everything works perfectly.

Don't know if this is intentional or not but for us this is resolved now :)
We will not have lots of bases so it's not too much an issue.

Ah, that is intentional - the base needs to be in the root folder (as you can see by the layer) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Avatars

XenForo 1.1.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back