Status
Not open for further replies.

dimas

Customer
The first problem is that some of the VBSEO URLs are now says- Wrong redirect, I need to rename th forum name to work, also I'am loosing the traffic, due the forum are indexed, this URLs.
Next is VBSEO Likes are missed. No one said it will bw missed.
The ordered brandfree versions of your products are now make my forum spammed below it with ugly links

The first problem is that some of the VBSEO URLs are now says- Wrong redirect, I need to rename th forum name to work, also I'am loosing the traffic, due the forum are indexed, this URLs.
I have changed the "Enable Legacy Forum URL" setting that will revert forum URLs to the same as vBSEO :)

Next is VBSEO Likes are missed. No one said it will bw missed.
We have an alternative to vBSEO Likes here: Advanced Post Thanks / Like which can also import from vBSEO.

The ordered brandfree versions of your products are now make my forum spammed below it with ugly links
If you wanted us to install the Branding Free licences as well, all you had to do was ask. There's no need to be rude :)

I'am not rude, just it takes a long time to contact. I really don't know, but the vbOptimize link is still visible at the footer.
Also it not function properly, seems like flushing did not work

Also why not to include likes system to the DbSEO soft, that would be a good idea, which will fully replace VBseo

Last edited by a moderator:
I'am not rude, just it takes a long time to contact.
It may be a cultural difference, but I was brought up to believe that posting false information in public in an attempt to put others in a negative light is rude. Additionally, calling our links "spam" and "ugly" is obviously not something we enjoy hearing. You will find that, when dealing with human beings as opposed to robots, people enjoy helping you a lot more if you do not insult their work :)
I really don't know, but the vbOptimize link is still visible at the footer.
Your account does not have a Branding Free licence of vB Optimise attached to it. If you have purchased this licence on another account, feel free to send me a Private Message from the other account and I will apply the BF code to your settings.
Also it not function properly, seems like flushing did not work
Please post support queries for that mod in the relevant support forum, including as much detail as possible :)

Also why not to include likes system to the DbSEO soft, that would be a good idea, which will fully replace VBseo
Because by the time DragonByte SEO was released, we already had a likes system. Additionally, a likes system is 100% irrelevant to SEO, so there is no reason to include this functionality with a software that's designed to help your forum be more visible in search engines.

Really sorry that I bothered you. Just I really did not hear from you, when I was sent to you the access data.
I need to use the likes system for the members only, that is not visible to others.
I can't find the license about the vbOptimize, but it was somewhere

this link does not work http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/german-soldier-s-trench-art/

what can be the problem, before this it was functioned properly

Last edited by a moderator:
This is due to the fact that your XCache installation is not working. I have removed XCache integration from vB's config.php file and switched vB Optimise over to using the Filecache system.

The links are now working as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings