Feature List: Lite
Require a Button CLick:
Allows you to hide the content of a post, or hie an attachment, until the person clicks a button on the post.
Shows the top 5 people for; Giving / Receiving button clicks.
Collapsable postbit stats:
Shows how many button clicks a person has given, received etc in the postbit. Admins can determine what statistics can show in the postbit to control sizes etc. The postbit is also collapsable.
Control things such as who can click buttons, require button clicks, what shows in postbit, what options can run concurrently, per forum permisions etc.
Add / Remove Reputation for each of your button clicks.
Receive alerts when a member clicked on one of the buttons for one of your posts.
Import script to import "thanks" from Abe's [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack
on vBulletin.org. It will work with both vB3
versions of this mod.
Import script to import "likes" from vBSEO
Feature List: Pro
Ability to create new buttons to press! No longer do you need to be limited by Thanks / Like / Dislike.
Auto Collapse Posts:
Collapses a post so it doesnt show up by using a formulae for button clicks of your choosing.
User Postbit Config:
Lets users decide what postbit stats they want to see.
Un-click a button. Control how many stats show on the statistics page, set permissions per subforum.
You can now integrate the button clicking controls into the post footer, like many of you requested.
Buttons in First Post Only:
This allows you to only make the first post thankable. If you forum is based around news, releases or anything similar this will allow your users to easily see the quality of the thread in question.
Button Click Anonymity:
This feature will be extremely helpful to forums who like the idea of a "dislike" button, but don't like the drama it brings. Now you can set certain buttons to be anonymous - no one will see who clicked.
Post Colour Thresholds:
Ever wanted an easy way for members to tell if a post is helpful or trash? Colour thresholds let you change the colour of posts depending on how many clicks of a button they receive. Members can now see at a glance whether or not a post is helpful, interesting or pointless.
Complete Feature List
- Click buttons for posts (permissions and settings permitting)
- Require button clicks to see content (whole post is hidden)
- Require button clicks to see attachments
- Top 5 Given / Received statistics for each button
- Collapsible postbit statistics
- (vB4) Forum Sidebar block for button feeds
- Hottest Threads / Posts page showing most clicked posts and threads
- Each button can be set as "Default" for Attachments and Content. When posting via Quick Reply, the default button(s) will be set as Required
- The "thanks bar" in posts displays the number of users who has clicked each button, also for non-forum integration areas
- Control display order of buttons
- Set permissions per usergroup to be able to click and require clicks of buttons
- Per-category toggle of what buttons are enabled
- Search interface to find clicks for a specific post
- Maintenance options; Clean up clicks that are attached to deleted posts, Recalculate the Given / Received statistics, Rebuild Reputation
- Manual postbit stats relocation
- Hide APTL info from guests
- Globally disable notifications for new clicks
- Disable APTL integration with non-forum areas via vBulletin Options
- Disable "Total click count" on the "thanks bar"
- Notifications can be disabled on a per-button basis
- Disable button text
- Social Groups
- User Notes
- Visitor Messaging
- (vB4) [DBTech] DragonByte Gallery: Images
- (vB4) [DBTech] DragonByte Reviews: Reviews
- (vB4) Forum Block
- Tabbed interface to choose between "Recent" and "Top" button clicks
- Ability to select from any of the available buttons and display the 5 recent clicks from that button
- "Top" tab on the forum block, lists top clicks for the selected button
- Control the timespan in which the "Top" period is calculated for
- Deny usergroup access
(Pro) "Thanks Cloud" Customisation
- "Entry List" page; a browseable list of all button clicks
- Users can hide postbit items via the UserCP
- Users can turn off notifications via the UserCP
- Hottest Threads / Posts has a date range filter
- Create unlimited buttons to click
- Ability to create Post Colour Thresholds to highlight posts in different colours
- (vB4) Choose what portions of the postbit should be coloured via the post colour thresholds.
- Minimum posts required to click a button
- Per-usergroup setting to become immune to clicks of a button
- Per-usergroup setting whether who clicked a button is displayed
- Per-usergroup setting to allow disabling clicks of a specific button for a post
- Per-usergroup setting to allow removing a click of a button
- Limit button clicks per day
- Per-forum ability to set each button to only display in the first post
- Per-forum toggle of what buttons are enabled
- Set more / less than 5 for the Given / Received statistics
- Ability to auto-collapse posts using provided formula or input for your own using your custom buttons
- Move the "Post Like / Thanks" cloud above / below posts, above / below signatures
- Ability to delete entries found in the Search interface
- Email notifications (can be disabled globally) on a per-button basis
- Disable notifications on a per-button basis
- Set a flood limit (in seconds) that serves as a delay between button clicks
- Individual users now be excluded from using the mod
- Turn off individual buttons' integration with non-forum areas
- Turn off "Given" and "Received stats on a per-button basis
- Blog Entries
- Blog Comments
Translatable Button Text
- Full: Displays header, who clicked buttons and the action button rows.
- No Header: Displays who clicked buttons and the action button rows.
- Compact: Displays the action buttons and how many people clicked each button (no user names).
Custom Image Paths
- Translate "Action Text"
- Translate "List Text"
- (Pro) Translate "Undo Text"
General / Other
- Custom "Button Click Image"
- (Pro) "Button Un-Click Image"
- Falls back to existing functionality if image paths not filled out
- Configure "Post Collapse Threshold" per-forum