• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I want to change the background (the trees) I guess I do the same thing as the logo ?

I went into /images/dragonbyte_mmogaming/custom/background and there, there is a file named 1.jpg do I just replace it with my choice of background ? I rename a.jpg file to 1.jpg and replace it but I only got a black screen

Hello,

Can you send me a link to your site so i can have a look, as long as you replace the image, it should load just fine.

Regards,
Scott

Hello sorry for the delay had internet issues.
well I realised what the issue is, I was doing this from my gf laptop , but when I get on mine 28'' I can see the background perfectly, but if Im on the laptop the picture on left and rifght are not inside the screen and people cant see them. is there a way to fix that?

Hello,

Nope, if the resolution is just that small, there is no way to make the sides more visible without breaking vBulletin pages. No forum that i know of can support below 960px and i keep it at 980px to be safe.

Regards,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte MMO

vBulletin 4.1.x vBulletin 4.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating