Nekronata

Customer
Since I just saw the Mail about the Ajax Thread Beta, I wanted to buy the Pro Version right away.
But since there is only Paypal offered, I am now in a small problem. I can't use my Paypal atm.

The reason I can't use my Paypal is very simple, since someone tried to abuse the Customer Protection on ebay on a motherboard I sold (so paypal froze over 300 € right away ....). Since Ebay seems to just wait for that person to respond for now almost 2 Months and just recently told me, they might decide in 2 weeks, I am kinda without Paypal (I guess most can imagen, you can't just fill that gab for fun -.-). Also from what I read from others, this can take still a few months (in worst case).

DBT has no plans to take any other form of payment other than PayPal at this time, and it is unlikely it will.

Since I just saw the Mail about the Ajax Thread Beta, I wanted to buy the Pro Version right away.
But since there is only Paypal offered, I am now in a small problem. I can't use my Paypal atm.

The reason I can't use my Paypal is very simple, since someone tried to abuse the Customer Protection on ebay on a motherboard I sold (so paypal froze over 300 € right away ....). Since Ebay seems to just wait for that person to respond for now almost 2 Months and just recently told me, they might decide in 2 weeks, I am kinda without Paypal (I guess most can imagen, you can't just fill that gab for fun -.-). Also from what I read from others, this can take still a few months (in worst case).

>.< That sucks, paypals resolution services can leave a lot to be desired...

As Ozzy alluded to we don't have any plans to accept other payment processors - there are a number of reasons for it, the biggest one is simply that dealing with other processors would mean a lot of work on our cart/license system, plus accounting issues aaaand it would make it a LOT more complicated for all of the coders etc who receive commissions from sales to get paid. =(

Wish I had better news for you, sorry =(

If you do that you have to use a different email address so the system does not recognize you.

You can use a different credit card on a new Paypal account or link your debit card to your new Paypal account :)

Credit Cards aren't that easy to get in Germany (except for Prepaid once, but these Paypal won't accept, at least the one I have) and a new Bankaccount would cost monthly money -.- (i am not that rich - yet.... lol). The least problem would be the E-Mail Address (I guess we all here have own Domains :P).