Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
I really like AJAX Threads,I have disabled AJAX Threads for high server load cpu usage,I've seen it cause high loads on servers, cause PHP violations, fail to load on all pages...How i can fix this problem?
Thanks

Unfortunately to my knowledge there is nothing further that can be done to optimise AJAX Threads.

Are you on a shared host? If so, they may overly restrict your CPU usage because they support a great number of sites per server (some would say more than what they should), and cause your server load to skyrocket.

Just a note as well that AJAX threads shouldn't generally be enabled on all threads for most people, as AJAX is by nature more intensive than general usage except where users would be refreshing the page. If your server isn't up to it you should selectively enable AJAX threads in a limited number of threads etc.

My site run on VPS server ("RAM 4GB" "Processor - Intel Xeon X3440(4x (2x 2.9GHz)) so i cannot use AJAX threads mod on this VPS server?

Unfortunately it is impossible for us to give you a yes or no answer based on some server specs. There's all kinds of other factors such as the virtualisation software used by your host, number of other VPSes on your server (you don't have 100% share of those processors), software running on your VPS as well as other mods...

The factors are nigh endless.

You could try the suggestions Cosmic offered, see if that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy AJAX Threads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back