Status
Not open for further replies.

vitrag24

does this mod have feature of like/thanks to unhide certain content of thread/post?

i mean we can hide some part of post or links of thread and user needs to thank/like to unhide it..

if it's so, i'm interested to buy it..

You can try it out on this site, or on http://demo.dragonbyte-tech.com
username: admin
password: demo

I can't login?? Anyway, after install my forum didn't have bbcode HIDE. Is it normal??
If it normal, so everything I must do is:
1/ Write something
2/ [Hide ]content need hide[ /hide]
3/ tick in box, require thank to see content
Am I right?? So how about attachment?? put attachment in BBcode Hide too??

ok..finally asking last time..just to confirm..
i can hide specific part of thread/post by hide bbcode using this mod..and user can unhide by clicking on like/thanks..isnt it?

ok..finally asking last time..just to confirm..
i can hide specific part of thread/post by hide bbcode using this mod..and user can unhide by clicking on like/thanks..isnt it?

That is correct. The user would hit go advanced, enable the hide feature then put hide /hide BBCode tags around the content they want hidden =)

As always we recommend trying the lite version on your forum first to make sure things work well on your particular set up.

Cosmic

That is correct. The user would hit go advanced, enable the hide feature then put hide /hide BBCode tags around the content they want hidden =)

As always we recommend trying the lite version on your forum first to make sure things work well on your particular set up.

Cosmic

trying demo login of dbtech rightnow..
i clicked on post new thread..but now i cant see any hide bbcode??

Last edited:
Oops, permissions were not set correctly for the mod on the demo site - people are allowed to change them.

For future reference clicking on button manager in the APTL ACP will let you change that =)

It should be working now =)

Cosmic

Last edited:
Oops, permissions were not set correctly for the mod on the demo site - people are allowed to change them.

For future reference clicking on button manager in the APTL ACP will let you change that =)

It should be working now =)

Cosmic

Ok.
I can see some options now while creating thread.

But where's button for hide bbcode? Same as charge?

====
does user require to mark options below while creating thread or anything written within hide bbcode will be hidden & need thanks to unhide without anyother workup. I mean to ask if while creating post or thread, user need to do anything else / check any option to hide part of thread/post other than placing bbcode?

Status
Not open for further replies.