Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no button at this time.

The user will need to check those boxes and apply the BBCode for every thread and post.

There's no button at this time.

The user will need to check those boxes and apply the BBCode for every thread and post.

But which bbcode? I tried hide /hide but it's not working.
====

Check which boxes?
===
I just want following .

Btw, any chances in future update, user can hide content just using bbcode without checking any boxes & one can see hidden content after clicking on thanks, special usergroup can bypass & see hidden content directly.

Unfortunately that isn't possible due to the fact that there's multiple buttons, not just thanks :(

K. But what's d bbcode for hide?& which box to check?

You type it manually. After you check the box in go advanced you simply type

Hide content you want hidden /Hide

Obviously the hide and /hide go in the [ ] bbcode brackets =)

It is working. You can log out to see how it looks when it's not post author viewing it.

It is working. You can log out to see how it looks when it's not post author viewing it.

Ok. Checked by all options now. This mod needs much improvement in aspect of hide unhide thing.
No bbcode button.
No hidden / unhidden image . Hidden text is indistinguishable from content of post.

But for just like, thanks, dislike button I'll give 10/10 points.
=====

Can we do setting so users can see only 4 buttons of like, unlike, thanks but not those 7-8+ boxes while creating post/thread?

Ok. I'll be waiting for update then.
I suggest to keep both mods separate. Separate mod for thanks,like button & separate for hide/unhide but integrated.

They will be remaining part of the same modification - requiring people to install 2 modifications where they only had to do one before isn't something we will do.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.