Question Add drop down to a sublinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Green

Customer
How do I, if possible add dropdowns to a sublink, I have a mod installed (mary's classifieds) that I want to move to the second navbar and add an icon to so that it matches the rest.
This mod has sublinks with dropdowns on, and am having difficulty replicating the original tab..

Right now that is not possible. But if you want email me the zip file from the mod to, mmmp1@aol.com and I will see about making it so the default tab that mod has can be moved into the second navbar instead of the first.

You won't have control over display order, but the tab will function as it does in the default navbar.

Cheers Ozzy, not too bothered about display order, really wanted to add an icon to it, to keep the same look as the others..

Yeah I can do it, just email me the zip file for that product and I will get it going.

Looks like the mod author has spat his dummy out and killed off the free version of the mod, so I cant get hold of the zip file anymore, thanks anyway, great to see a high standard of support..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings