Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
Ozzy47 ! How to Add Drop Down To a Sublinks Menu for Second Navbar ? I tried to use them , you can help me for create sublink,drop down to a sublinks ,Drop Down Navbar,you can create this on my forum ? my current vB NavTabs version v1.1.3 but how i can upgrade latest version of v1.2.0,i think this version not working vb4.1.10,its only for vb 4.2.0,Help how i can do ?

Dropdowns can only be in the tab, not the sublinks. Like the Tab on here called Blogs, that can be done, but making something like, Community is not possible. Also it is not possible to add any sublinks to the second navbar unless they are associated with a tab that is displayed there and that tab is active.

Can I can upgrade latest version of v1.2.0 ? Does it work on 4.1.10 ? So its for Main Navbar , If it please create one Drop Down To a Sublinks Menu ! I don't understand How I can Do !

You can upgrade to the latest version, but using the files for 4.1.x not 4.2 , there was no changes in it, just changed the version number to keep inline with the release of support for vb 4.2

I made a droptab for you, and it is currently only viewable by admins, so you can take a look, the tab is called Test and is in the second navbar.

NO,Navbar Droptab I can do but Make One Drop Down Sublinks Menu (beside New Posts,Private Messages,FAQ...etc)

As I said earlier that is not possible.

Dropdowns can only be in the tab, not the sublinks. Like the Tab on here called Blogs, that can be done, but making something like, Community is not possible. Also it is not possible to add any sublinks to the second navbar unless they are associated with a tab that is displayed there and that tab is active.

What Means Manage Tab Sub-links ( No Menu Items Found! Click "Add New Item" ) ? Where i can set Tab Image vBDonate Contribute Link Menu ?

That is for adding sublinks like New Posts,Private Messages,FAQ to a tab that is created with the mod, not for making dropdown sublinks like, Community, Forum Actions Etc.

I have not updated the vBNavtabs to support the new mods just yet, so it is not possible to add a image to that tab yet.

OK click on the tab, Staff Application, you will see a sublink in the subnavbar called, Test Sublink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back