Question How would I add a direct link to a shop in the drop down navigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fly

Customer
As the title suggests, I'd like to add a specific shop in here. Also, I know its a bit of duplication, but it seems like the shop index should be in the drop down as well. I figured out that Shop itself is a link, but from a UX point of view it appears to just be a drop down and not a link.

1532017778077.png

As the title suggests, I'd like to add a specific shop in here.
Use the "Public navigation" feature in XF2, add this as the link: {{ link('dbtech-shop/shop', null, {'id': 1}) }} (replacing 1 with the ID of your shop).

Also, I know its a bit of duplication, but it seems like the shop index should be in the drop down as well.
Agreed, I'll add that for the upcoming v6.1 version.

Reactions: fly
Not sure if I need to make a new thread...

Unless I'm missing something, it seems the 'Change Forum Description' isn't checking forum permissions for the user.

I would assume that it would check and only display forums that a user has permission to see. However, it's showing all forums when the user tries to configure it.

That is currently working as intended, though it could be revised for the upcoming v6.1 version. It would not be feasible to add permission checks to the 6.0 branch as the "universal code base" doesn't lend itself very well to deeper XF2 integration.

In short: Once the re-engineering of the mod has been completed, such permission checks will be easy to add :)

Gotcha. However, it doesn't seem that the option for Excluded Forums is working either.

If I select forums to exclude under Item Type Specific Fields, it doesn't actually exclude most them. It seems to exclude some of them, but not in any obvious order.

Are you sure you don't have multiple forums named the same, and wonkiness with the sort order may be tripping this up?

I only have one forum I want to be able to use it, so I've attempted to exclude everything else but it still shows most (but not all) of them.

I only have one forum I want to be able to use it, so I've attempted to exclude everything else but it still shows most (but not all) of them.
What happens if you try to save it to one of the forums that are excluded? Does it give an error message?

Hello @fly,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating