Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a couple of bugs with the General Settings---->Default Page Limit in Classifieds

When entering "0" it defaults to "1". If you enter say, 10, then only 10 items show up and there is no page 2, 3, 4, ect.

I also have a couple of questions or likely feature request, is it currently possible for the seller to combine an invoice or edit an invoice to combine or alter the shipping cost?

When listing a final value fee, I am trying to enter 10%, but looking from the main page it looks like 10 dollars. So not sure if it should be entered as .10 or 10?

I still am not sure how a seller pays for their fees either....

Okay that is all for now :) We plan on going live tomorrow with items, pretty excited!

Also getting an email after a completed transaction/payment:

// Edit: Removed the information from public view (PayPal transaction details).

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a couple of bugs with the General Settings---->Default Page Limit in Classifieds

When entering "0" it defaults to "1". If you enter say, 10, then only 10 items show up and there is no page 2, 3, 4, ect.

The system will always default back to 1. Entering 0 either means we would show none or everything... and if there are thousands of listings then the delay in displaying them all would be quite high. I'll look into the paging to see if there is a reason for not displaying the extra pages (I'm assuming you have more than 10 items? :) ).

I also have a couple of questions or likely feature request, is it currently possible for the seller to combine an invoice or edit an invoice to combine or alter the shipping cost?

This isn't possible at the moment. It is something we could look at for future updates so feel free to post a separate feature request for it. :)

When listing a final value fee, I am trying to enter 10%, but looking from the main page it looks like 10 dollars. So not sure if it should be entered as .10 or 10?

If you are putting the percentage symbol (%) on the end of the Value and not selecting percentage from the Value Type you should be getting a missing Value Type alert. The Value should be entered as 10 in your example and the the Value Type as Percentage. If the listing is still running the system will provide you an estimate of what the final transaction value will be. It will always take the lowest value for the user based on what final value fees are available for that user's usergroup permissions. If you are getting $10, I would expect that if you were entering a price of $100 or if you had set the fee to have a Flat Rate Value Type.

I still am not sure how a seller pays for their fees either....

The seller will see their fees by going to the My Seller's Fees page. :) They'll get a link to pay.

Okay that is all for now :) We plan on going live tomorrow with items, pretty excited!

I hope the launch goes well for you. :)

Also when editing a listing, the delivery time defaults back to "Collection Only"

I'll have a look into this for you and check where the issue is. :)

Also getting an email after a completed transaction/payment:

That usually comes about if the seller username is mismatched. For example if you are running in sandbox mode and the seller email address if for a live PayPal account, or you are using a sandbox seller email address on a live PayPal transaction.

If that's not the case with you let me know asap so I can look into the problem behind it. :)

I'll have a look into this for you and check where the issue is. :)

That usually comes about if the seller username is mismatched. For example if you are running in sandbox mode and the seller email address if for a live PayPal account, or you are using a sandbox seller email address on a live PayPal transaction.

If that's not the case with you let me know asap so I can look into the problem behind it. :)

It was a secondary paypal email address, maybe that is why. Thanks for removing the post, but I totally edited out most of the real info haha.

Basically not the main paypal email for that account. I have updated it to my main email so hopefully that was all it was, from what I can tell the transaction still went through successfully through paypal.

It was a secondary paypal email address, maybe that is why. Thanks for removing the post, but I totally edited out most of the real info haha.

Basically not the main paypal email for that account. I have updated it to my main email so hopefully that was all it was, from what I can tell the transaction still went through successfully through paypal.

Let me know if the problem crops up again. A user can always mark any transaction as completed even if the response from PayPal doesn't get through to it. Hope everything goes well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back