Question Classifieds giving a HTTP ERROR 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipS

Hello,

I am installing or trying to install the Classifieds Lite version on my site. However I am having two issues:

1) When installing the .xml file it does all the modifications and changes and then I get at the top of the screen "Finalising Install... " and it just hangs there.

2) I see the Classifieds button on the menu bar but when I click on the tab I get this error "domainname.com
is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500"

I have not changed or modified any files from this mod.

Your help would be appreciated.

You need to look in your server error log for the real reason behind a 500 Internal Server Error.

Ok well I am not seeing anything in the error logs and having support looking into it. But thats for problem #2 .

What do I need to do to solve Problem #1?

Ok never mind I found the issue. the PHP version was a newer version.

We can close this thread and Sorry.

Hello @ChipS,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Classifieds has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @ChipS,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Classifieds has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating