Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason for this is that your custom rewrite rules were conflicting.

When creating custom rewrite rules, all rules that do not end in an extension like .html or .htm need to end with a trailing slash /

I have updated your rewrite rules and the forum URL now works as intended :)

One more question... I have a forum that has is called A & M aquatics. The url is coming out like this

Code:
http://www.captivereefs.com/forum/m-aquatics/

Do I need to define something special for that? I guess its because "a" is a stop word?

This rewrite stuff makes me go crossed eyed! :confused:

So I have the forum that is call A & M Aquatics which is currently being rewritten m-aquatics, but I would like it to be something like "a-m-aquatics".

I've tried a couple custom rules but can't seem to get one that goes.

I know this is probably up and beyond normal support but any help would be appreciated. I need for the forum url to be correct on both forumdisplay and showthread.

Have you tried removing "a" from stopwords? There's really no way to get around that, if you're going to use single-letter shortenings in your forum names then none of those letters can be found in the stopwords list.

You will need to turn it on in order to see the PHP error being suppressed.

I would advise you to leave it enabled so that you are able to see otherwise silenced errors and report them to the relevant developer (whether it be us, vB itself or another developer) :)

Not sure if you did anything, but I cleared some custom rewrites and it is working now.

I do have the errors reporting to the error_db file so I could see a bunch of dbseo stuff and removed what I could find in the rewrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings