Status
Not open for further replies.

Testen

Would like to buy plug-in, but I still have questions. Is a German version or language file? Where can you see a demo?

Thanks for the link, looks pretty good. Price is OK if a German language file is there. Then I will buy.

There is no German language file unfortunately. We do not offer language files other than english officially. Often customers will translate into other languages and let people download them, but it's not something that has been done for downloads yet (to my knowledge).

Too bad, then I will probably have to take Downloads 2. By offering different languages would surely find even more buyers.

The problem is finding people to do it, finding people who are reliable and will update the language files when the product updates, and supporting people who are unable to speak english.

While we are aware it would increase sales, it would also lead to a situation where we could not provide the level of support we pride ourselves on. The extra money is not as important to us as being able to ensure products are kept up to date, and support is handled efficiently.

Just a note that at the moment there is no Lite version. We plan on releasing that over the coming couple of days though =)

Hi, find the link no longer the cheaper price of the Beta version. Would like to purchase a lifetime license.

Is it possible the download button above the menu bar only to certain people or admins to make visible? Thus, the visitors did not even see him.

Will there be a benefit to thank Pro and Pro vBDownload?

Last edited:
Hi, find the link no longer the cheaper price of the Beta version. Would like to purchase a lifetime license.

Is it possible the download button above the menu bar only to certain people or admins to make visible? Thus, the visitors did not even see him.

Will there be a benefit to thank Pro and Pro vBDownload?
The beta testing has concluded. The product can now be purchased here http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbecommerce.php?do=purchase&act=product&id=78.

It is possible to only show the Downloads bar to certain people. You can do this by unselecting the usergroups you do not want to see it in the configuring area of the global module.

There currently is no integration with Thanks Pro and vbDownloads Pro but we could certainly look at that in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back