Status
Not open for further replies.

toibs

Customer
Trying to get a contributor to change status from "player" to "Site supporter" once they have donated.

So - Have created the new Usergroup with the same permissions as "player", adding some additional functionality to the new user . Payment is made, however the user is still showing as "player" and not "Site Supporter". I have also enabled an Image in Postbit settings, and this part seems to work fine. Even if manually accepted, this change still doesn't happen.

So therefore user would be move their Primary group from "registered user" group to "Site supporter" group (if I understand correctly). This doesnt seem to work on mine :(

Firstly, can you advise anything that needs to be checked please?

Cheers
Paul

Attachments

• donation.png
    donation.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 2
It all looks correct, could you pm me a admin account and I will look into it.

OK it should be fixed, re download the product and upload the files, no need to import the xml, let me know if that fixes it for ya.

Ozzy47,

Yup that seems to have fixed it. (EDIT : at first glance - Need to check a possible issue in a bit...)

However a question - If someone clicks on "donate" and enters an amount - this then takes them to the paypal page. If they then cancel at this point then I still get a pm saying that someone has donated...

Many thanks
Paul

Last edited:
However a question - If someone clicks on "donate" and enters an amount - this then takes them to the paypal page. If they then cancel at this point then I still get a pm saying that someone has donated...
Paul

That is intended behavior. you can turn that off though by setting Send PM To Staff Members All Contributions? to No and setting Send PM To Staff Members Auto Confirmed Contributions? to Yes then you will only get a PM if the contribution is auto confirmed through PayPal. Those settings are under Send PM Settings in the DashBoard.

Glad the other issue is now taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings