Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkerlos

Hey,
i've buyed and installed the Pro Version of vBActivity and everything worked nice so far, but i and my members had one problem.
flashchart.png

The Flashchart (Column/Pie) in the leaderboard is always showing "Loading..." and nothing happens. Any mistakes i've made, anything i've forgotten?

The flash leaderboards are off on your site atm so I'm unable to see for myself if there's anything on the page that could be causing problems.

Ah I see it now, must have been a browser cache issue, my bad.

It's possible it's because of the German umlaut used in some of the phrases. Could you try adding a new English language, switch to that, and see if it shows up correctly there?

I've installed the english language pack and tested the flash leaderboard with it. Unfortunately the problem is the same, it's loading and nothing happens.

Well then I don't know, sorry.

I'm not the developer of the flash app (I was against adding it in the first place :p) - I don't have access to the source code so I'm sadly unable to debug it.

According to our Terms of Service, you're entitled to a refund as this issue occurs only in pro (not lite) and we are unable to fix it.

PM Cosmic with your paypal email address and he will arrange a refund for you - you may continue to use the pro version even after receiving the refund.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Fillip

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for bringing this to a good end, as i see now you really care for your customers. I'll likely invest the money in another Dragonbyte-Software.
Greetings, Walkerlos.

Update: I have identified the cause of this problem and I have been able to obtain the source code for the Flash script. I should have a fix ready tomorrow if all goes well :)

The fix has now been uploaded, please re-download and re-upload the files (no need to re-import the XML file) and it should hopefully be fixed for you :)

Sorry for the inconvenience, I had to reverse engineer the source code and learn a whole new programming syntax, pretty much xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back