Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanted

Customer
Hello devs,

I'm posting a few suggestions and opinions for the improvements of vBShop, Hope you consider and make them available.

Suggestion 1

The categories are just useless because "Item Shop" and "Gift Shop" both using and displaying same categories, Does this make sense? If you want to create 2 categories for "Gift Shop" for example "Cake Gifts" and "Folwer Gifts" then these categories are not just "Gift Shop" categories but also "Item Shop" categories and displays for both "Item Shop" and "Gift Shop".

Please make separete categories for "Item Shop" and for "Gift Shop" otherwise categories are useless.

In my opinion Admin CP inks navigation should be like this:

=============================
DBTech - vBShop
----------------
Settings
Permissions
Manage Item Categories
Manage Items
Manage Gift Categories
Manage Gifts
Repair Cache

Suggestion 2

You have added Gift shop, that's an interesting feature but the way of gifts display is not impressive, not just inimpressive but boring and bad styling, people really don't like this way. You should always try to make a good and interesting style of front-end display that make people happy and crazy.

In my opinion you must do the following things:

1. Profile Tab: I would like to see a "Gifts" Tab instead of "vBShop" Tab and arrange gifts in X columns instead of Legend style. Also there is no need to display Gift description and full purchase history, Just show Gift name and Gift received from User name, that's it.

2. Profile Block: I would like to see a "Gifts" block and display gifts in X columns. There is no need to display gift title, description and purchase history, just make a hover for gift title and Add "View all gifts" link to the "Gifts Tab" where display all gifts of a user.

3. Postbit: In gifts display add a link "View all gifts" link goes to user's "Gifts" profile tab where display all gifts of a user.

Suggestion 3

There are forums who don't want to install vbactivity or vbcredits just to make vBshop work, for those please add more basic point actions, like:

Points on Registration
Points on Birthday
Points per Thread, Post and Visitor Message
Points per Poll, Vote and Rate
Points per Article and Blog Post
Points per Group Discussion and Message
Points per Friend
Points per Picture and Album

And there is no option to update user point counts based on a users previous forum contribution, so please add an update counter as well.

Good luck and keep up the good work. :)

1• Thats one thing that needs to be changed.
2• Are you kidding me. Oke i dont care so nvm :)
3• ...

I hope you dont mind i borrow you topic to :)

1• Stealing credits from other people. An option that the members can only do i 5 times.
2• Option so members can turn off the PM notification when someone stealing there credits.

Interesting suggestions for sure, we will look into adding them in a future version :)

Hello devs,

I'm posting a few suggestions and opinions for the improvements of vBShop, Hope you consider and make them available.

Suggestion 1

The categories are just useless because "Item Shop" and "Gift Shop" both using and displaying same categories, Does this make sense? If you want to create 2 categories for "Gift Shop" for example "Cake Gifts" and "Folwer Gifts" then these categories are not just "Gift Shop" categories but also "Item Shop" categories and displays for both "Item Shop" and "Gift Shop".

Please make separete categories for "Item Shop" and for "Gift Shop" otherwise categories are useless.

In my opinion Admin CP inks navigation should be like this:

DBTech - vBShop
----------------
Settings
Permissions
Manage Item Categories
Manage Items
Manage Gift Categories
Manage Gifts
Repair Cache

like option one:)

2• Option so members can turn off the PM notification when someone stealing there credits.

lol this is one too.
Someone stole points from me yesterday here on the board and I had 21 pm's because of this one person ..lol

I think this mod rocks though. And my users are very happy so far:)

Categories will be undergoing an overhaul =)

We'll look into the viability of option 2 more when VBS is being updated.

Option 3 won't happen unfortunately. vBShop is not, and never will be, a points mod. If you require more control over points etc, then you'll have to install a dedicated points mod.

Stealing limitations: Will put those in =)

Ability to disable PM notifications is something we'll try to add as well =)

Option 3 won't happen unfortunately. vBShop is not, and never will be, a points mod. If you require more control over points etc, then you'll have to install a dedicated points mod.

Sounds good. :)

Interesting suggestions for sure, we will look into adding them in a future version :)

Thanks both of you :)

Looking forward for the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.