Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

Customer
Not sure if this is the right place to post this.
Do you have a test site where I can check out the options in the pro version to see what it is like before I buy it. Would like to see this option to upload attachments in pm's that I don't see to have on this site

No there is no test site with this running. There is only two options in the pro version for Attachments in PM's, disable it completely, and select which usergroups can upload attachments.

Here is what a user would see if they can upload attachments in PM's.
attach 1.png

Here is a PM with a attachment.
attach 2.png

Clicking on the paperclip icon does the same thing as would do, by clicking on that button, if it were there.

Sure they would, it is the same icon that is in the advanced editor, when you are making a post, and have the ability to upload attachments. :)

But as it is not normally there members will not be looking for it. With the other they cant miss it

Must be something on your end, there have been quite a few successful purchases today. Are you getting any messages or such?

Ahh ok, that makes sense, glad it's sorted though. And thanks for the support by purchasing the Pro version. :)

Did you set your usergroup in the setting, Usergroups Allowed? If so, and the pm you are viewing was sent to multiple users, the default location for it to show is below the PM message area.

rep to all 1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings