Status
Not open for further replies.

mybetinfo

Customer
Hi,
I've set all option possible but wither way is useless to use this plugin. Maybe you can help me to set it right if somehting like that will be possible.

So.

I want to set 0.5 point for every new message, and 0.01 extra points for each word, this is damn simple and i did. Is working.

Now my problem is that if i edit i keep getting points, if i set negative, i loose points every time i hit edit ... not good, many of us do mistakes in hurry if we edit either way is not good how the point system is working.

I thought is more professional like : I post new post i got x points plus extra points for words, then when i edit it should count if i added words or removed and put extra points or remove them.

Is the only i see this plugin working, i bought this plugin just for post and threads points as is one of the mian things that push users to be active, but only make them more angry to loose points just by hitting the edit button.

Any solution ? suggestions ?

If you set the Negation Amounts to the exact values you set for regular earning, they will work the way you expect when editing.

So for the Post event, you have Post Amount to 0.5 and Word Amount to 0.1, set Post Negation Amount to 0.5 and Word Negation Amount to 0.1

I have set like that but every time i edit it say spent even if i add more text !!!

Post admin Spent 0.71 Puncte instead of giving me more points for new text added.

I posted now this :
This is a test for those who made vbcredits addon. Now i write an message to see how many points i get. I've set 0.5 point per post + extra points for each word from message. Now lets post this.

Post admin Earned 0.90 Puncte

This is good.

Now i will edit to add more text.

added extra text :
This is an edit to add more text to see if edit works without paying with points.

I hit again edit and added text : Edit test

Post admin Spent 1.07 Puncte

After to edits i lost many points instead of winning more as i added text to message not deleted.

final message is :

This is a test for those who made vbcredits addon. Now i write an message to see how many points i get. I've set 0.5 point per post + extra points for each word from message. Now lets post this.

This is an edit to add more text to see if edit works without paying with points.

Now it says :

Post admin Spent 0.90 Puncte

Why ?

It should add extra points for the new text added.

Somehow it should be a variable where the number of words is rembered and updated after each edit to ensure the corect points for that post is given.

Last edited:
It should have a transaction for Spent, followed by another one for Earned. This is so that changes to posts such as amount of words is taken into effect.

Also i want to translate this in romanian, i will put some employe with exprience to do this.

Is there any easy way to have in one file the expresions ? So i could give it to you after i finish to be usefull for other romnaians ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back