Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_Angelo

Customer
I seem to be having some weird rendering problems when editing avatars as shown in the screenshot the avatar preview thing is in the left area and scrolls when i do, on certain tabs the rendering of the images to equip is either invisible or in an odd position, i'm not sure if this is intended with the latest version but seems odd that its seems messed up.

Attachments

• screenieee.png
    screenieee.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 3
That is due to the CSS used to set offsets for "image shifting" - in other words the CSS trick for shifting the position of the images to make the whitespace disappear.

You need to edit the margins of dbtech_avatars.css

was this added in the latest version as before it showed correctly all the time? and i'm using the same size as before 200 height x 150 width pixels. what values should i change in vbavatars.css?

Yes it was added in 1.0.2 :)

I can't tell you what offsets you need to use, you will need to either remove all of them (thus reverting to the old display) or experiment.

so i just delete all of the css or just some of it?

I've got the things working again but i want to revert back to the old style when the avatar preview didn't move around it was set at the top and not in the left side panel, how do i get that back?

Last edited:
You'll need to delete all the CSS beginning with .imagefolder_ if you don't want to edit the margins.

Moving the preview is not currently possible without extensive modification that we are unable to assist with.

that sucks as i prefered it the way it was, the left column thing where it is in this version is horrible and looks messy. maybe an option to put it back in future versions?

Doubtful, as we're pretty certain most people prefer to actually see the full avatar when they are previewing items without having to scroll up and down like a yoyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBAvatars

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back