Status
Not open for further replies.

s3ponline

Customer
Ok, basically I can “Like” (or any button) a post but if that post goes over the amount on the display (where it causes it to go “and x others liked it too”) then the like button comes back.

I’m guessing it’s supposed to be “unlike”; however, I get all options to like, thank, etc. even though I have already liked it and I have all exclusivity set properly. So I have to click “like” twice for it to go away.

dbtech2.png

dbtech1.png

This is one of the last bugs I’ve come across for this mod.

Oh, and while we’re on the topic, is it possible so it DOESN’T collapse the names? What if I want a billion names to show up?

In the future we're going to make the collapse optional and instead integrate the list with the post, and instead just collapse the list of users.

I'll look into the issue ASAP :)

I believe I've fixed this.

However, the fix was not a simple one, so it's possible this fix has had further ramifications with other functionality (namely the HIDE BBCode). I've not noticed any of it during my testing, but it wouldn't hurt for you to observe it on your own once you've re-downloaded and re-uploaded the files, and let me know in this thread if it turned out to indeed break something else :)

Doesn’t work. Situation is worse. Exclusivity doesn’t work anymore, it still leaves up the likes from ALL posts now. :(

What do you mean by "leaves up the likes from all posts"?

Before it would collapse if there was x amount of people, and the Like Button would still be up.

Now it doesn’t matter if it’s collapsed, The Like button stays up. I even tried to maintenance.

Collapse? Are you talking about the "and x others" or are you talking about the dislikes vs likes?

I believe I've corrected it, it was an unfortunate case of my test user not being affected by this issue.

Try again with the new files :)

Almost there. Exclusivity works, but now when something is already Liked and I unlike it...it doesn’t unlike unless I press it twice.

It’s back.

I like a thread and it still says I can like it.

Also exclusivity isn’t working. This deals with the ajax?

Is your name among the 5 names actually printed in the "x and y others liked this post" or would it belong to the "x others"?

Try also reupping /dbtech/thanks/hooks/postbit_display_complete.php

We don't do support over IM, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.