Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Paravain

Customer
Ok well I updated to the 1.2.0 and in the Navbar where the vBSuperPM drop down is there is a PM Auto Reply Setting and when I click that this is the message im getting

Action file doesn't exist. Go Back

That files does exist, what is the settings in the DragonByte Tech: vBSuper PM's Auto Reply Settings, can you take a screenshot.

Ok, then you can go to the Navigation Manager, click on the Forum tab, scroll down till you see vBSuper PM's (Menu), untick that and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Save.

The navigation stuff was never really fully supported yet, in this mod, it was just in there as some testing.

Just tonight really I think its part of what happened when I may have deleted my admincp files I uploaded the admincp files from the 4.2.1 im wondering if I just update to the 4.2.1 if it will fix every thing bring back missing files I may have lol or may not have I should say,

Wait, earlier you said you were running vB v4.2.0 but now you say you loaded files for vB v4.2.1? If so that may be a issue.

Thats what I think also the only reason why I didn't upgrade to 4.2.1 is because of the issues I was having with the FPT's didn't want to chance any thing lol to late

Ok I went and got the files for 4.2.0 and uploaded the admincp file every thing is back now I can check out where you said to go lol Nav Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back