Bug Missing Usernames in User Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottkoz20

Customer
pm_bug.PNG

Just installed and most everything looks great - just one minor setting that I might be missing and that is the usernames are not showing in the User Notification area... when I go to the main PM box, the usernames do show up there.

I marked it as a bug in case, but it's probably a setting that I need to fix that I cant find

Thanks in advance,
Scott

Can you please try disabling individual plugins within the vB Super PMs product and see which one causes the issue?

sure

as a reference point, this is my current enabled configuration of the product (before changes)

PM's Auto Reply Settings - No
PM's Link/Email Settings - No
PM's Auto Blocker - No
PM's PM Warning - No
PM's Minimum Post Settings - No
PM's View PM Settings - Yes
PM's Excluded Settings - No
PM's Days Registered Settings - No
PM's Throttle PM's Settings - No
PM's PM Attachment Settings - Yes - This is the biggest need for my site
PM's Notification Settings - Yes
PM's Post Quote PM Settings - No
PM's Quote PM Settings - Yes
PM's Reply All Settings - Yes, Staff usergroups only
PM's Cron Prune Settings - No, but I plan to use this in the future
PM's Force Read Pm Settings - No

Disabling PM's View PM Settings yielded the following result when I look at the notifications page.

pm_test_1.PNG

the main page for Private Messages still shows the username that sent the PM

When enabled
pm_test_2.PNG

when disabled
pm_test_3.PNG

When I disable the product entirely then the names appear in the UserCP Notification area

Sorry, I've been busy with the XF2 upgrade and dealing with the issues that arose afterwards. I'll get to this as soon as I can :)

Update: Since this is a very complex mod, I think it's best to handle this on-site rather than me trying to reproduce it.

Could you please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so I can look at this @ your site?

Please also make sure the account experiences the issue so I can see it in action right away.

Thanks!

Hello @scottkoz20,

We hope your ticket regarding vBSuper PM's has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating