Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk Voclain

Customer
Another problem I'm having that just showed up is KEYWODS....

I gave one of my advertisers 6 Free Keywords...he went in and set them up....it was working great till today....

Here is a quoted collection of words the way it posted just today:

{quote]
Charles, I print with Qimage and never use 16 inch roll paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper. I've always used the 17 inch paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper. I have noticed that the 17" paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper always shows a margin around the edges which makes it 16 and some change. I've never printed borderless so I'm not sure if that is your problem. I also print lots of cut sheet as well. Same thing here. I use 8.5x11 paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper and more!">paper to keep from having curl. There is always a margin on those as well. I would think I could adjust that margin but I have never tried. Sorry I couldn't help but when I get back in the studio I will take a look.
{/quote]

The word is "Paper"

Suggestions???

Kirk

Can you please show me the post he attempted to post, and also show me a screenshot of the "Manage Sold Keywords" results for this user?

Can you please show me the post he attempted to post, and also show me a screenshot of the "Manage Sold Keywords" results for this user?

You have access to my board now.....

Here is a LINK to the thread: The Pro4uM

And the screen shots:

03.jpg02.jpg01.jpg

Because you asked for this....I just noticed that his KEYWORD is PAPER and his KEYWORD REQUIREMENTS is PAPER....I bet if I change that to just PAPER and take the requirements off...this problem will go away????

But I'm not doing it till you tell me to do it......

Thanks for your support!

Yours,

Kirk Voclain

I've fixed this on your site.

The issue was that his "Site Title" had the word paper in it, which was also a keyword.

I've fixed this on your site.

The issue was that his "Site Title" had the word paper in it, which was also a keyword.

I'm not sure what you did....but now when I go and try to post an image...I get this CRAZY LONG ERROR message.....I can post in a thread...but if an image is attached.....ERROR......help?

Kirk

Suddenly my LOAD has SPIKED LIKE CRAZY and everything is slow...slow...slow????

What is going on????

Kirk

The TABLE: forum ads_word_tmp is corrupted...and so I'm repairing it...taking FOREVER......could that be the problem?

Kirk

This is how the ERROR MESSAGE looks:

Fatal error: Field dbtech_trating_disabled is not defined in $validfields in class vB_DataManager_Post in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 515
#0 vb_error_handler(256, Field dbtech_trating_disabled is not defined in $validfields in class vB_DataManager_Post, /home/pro4umc/public_html/4um/includes/class_dm.php, 515, Array ([fieldname] => dbtech_trating_disabled,[value] => Array (),[doverify] => 1,[this] => vB_DataManager_Post Object ([validfields] => Array ([postid] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 3,[2] => return ($data > 0);),[threadid] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 1),[parentid] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 2),[username] => Array ([0] => 7,[1] => 0,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_),[userid] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 0,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_),[title] => Array ([0] => 7,[1] => 0,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_),[dateline] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 2),[pagetext] => Array ([0] => 7,[1] => 1,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_),[allowsmilie] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 1),[showsignature] => Array ([0] => 1,[1] => 0),[ipaddress] => Array ([0] => 7,[1] => 2),[iconid] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 0,[2] => _-_mEtHoD_-_),[visible] => Array ([0] => 3,[1] => 0),

Last edited by a moderator:
If you disable the following plugins

Thread: Disable Rating Option
(Pro) Thread Process: Disable Rating Option
(Pro) Thread: Allow Rating Field

It will let you use thread ratings without causing the problem until I get it figured out. You just wont be able to disable ratings on a thread.

The size of the forumads DB is normal, it's not the cause of this issue. The MySQL load is probably due to the repair process you initiated.

The size of the forumads DB is normal, it's not the cause of this issue. The MySQL load is probably due to the repair process you initiated.

In another Thread Dylan said this: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f221/making-extra-words-11875-new/

Here is what he said I needed to do to fix this:

It will let you use thread ratings without causing the problem until I get it figured out. You just wont be able to disable ratings on a thread.

For now...I'll leave it DISABLED till I hear back.

Kirk

Have you figured this out yet???? Am I still going to have the UPLOADING ATTACHMENTS problem???

Let me know?

Yours,

Kirk Voclain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Ads

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads