Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Paravain

Customer
Hello its me again lol

I am still testing the Forumon and I leveled my monster to level 2 and I have a member that leveled her monster to level 2 I am using the Gorilla, and she is using the Dinosaur but we can't battle any more here are some screen shots of the heath stats and all that

Attachments

• NotMyTurn.png
    NotMyTurn.png
    936.6 KB · Views: 2
  • screen.png
    screen.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Due to multiple issues discovered, unfortunately your monster's data got corrupted so I had to delete it. Could you please re-create your monster and re-level it to 2 and see if it works for you now?

Due to multiple issues discovered, unfortunately your monster's data got corrupted so I had to delete it. Could you please re-create your monster and re-level it to 2 and see if it works for you now?

Ok after re-creating and leveling my monster to level 2

Looks like every thing is fine :RpS_thumbsup:

What about the other Monsters will they have to be re-created?

Attachments

• Lvl2.png
    Lvl2.png
    891.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It seems like only yours was affected, if there's any other let me know and I'll try to correct them manually without needing to re-create them :)

I'm unable to find any problem with this monster. It's ran out of health, which can be healed by clicking on the little pill icon in the bottom next to the World Map icon.

I'm unable to find any problem with this monster. It's ran out of health, which can be healed by clicking on the little pill icon in the bottom next to the World Map icon.

but the health is 12/12 and stamina 3/3 notice the in the screen shot

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Ah, you're right. I've deleted that monster too now, hopefully that should be the end of it :)

OK cool I am just going to tell Camper to create his monster also just in case, I know he didn't start any battles so yeah

I will keep you informed Mindcime is really my girl so im getting on her case to get her monster back to level 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forumon RPG

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back