Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Hi Mokonzi,

This is starting to look great and I am about to go live and take it out of beta on my forums too.

But one thing is that we have quite a large ipad user base, and one particular moderator that looks after our existing classifieds section.

He asked me to find out why his ipad screen looks like this (SEE ATTACHMENT), and is there something I need to do to fix that?

ipad-classifieds.png

Thanks very much.

Regards
Mick

On the same subject...

It could be that the sellers other items is pushing it out of position?

Would this be possible, a switch in the admincp where we could put the sellers other items bar either in a TAB on the listings page, or underneath the returns policy?

I have added another attachment which I hope makes sense :)

classifieds-rc1-move-sellers-items.png

Thanks again Mokonzi

Hi @Mokonzi,

This is starting to look great and I am about to go live and take it out of beta on my forums too.

But one thing is that we have quite a large ipad user base, and one particular moderator that looks after our existing classifieds section.

He asked me to find out why his ipad screen looks like this (SEE ATTACHMENT), and is there something I need to do to fix that?

View attachment 5207

Thanks very much.

Regards
Mick

Try this

I cannot tell if its working or not now, as I have removed all my test listings.

it looks fine now, but there is no other sellers item column :(

I will have to wait for members to sell something, but that might be a while with it being christmas and all.

Cheers
Mick

@Mick
I was searching to solve perhaps a different issue and came across this thread again. :)

I followed your signature and checked your listings!

Try this...

Code:
dbtech_classifieds_gallery_width

change Width to 27

then find
Code:
dbtech_classifield_subgallery_height

change Height to 200

@Mokonzi perhaps these should be the default settings...

@Mick
I was searching to solve perhaps a different issue and came across this thread again. :)

I followed your signature and checked your listings!

Try this...

Code:
dbtech_classifieds_gallery_width

change Width to 27

then find
Code:
dbtech_classifield_subgallery_height

change Height to 200

@Mokonzi perhaps these should be the default settings...

It's always difficult deciding on default settings. For me and the screens I've used in testing (with the default theme) it's been fine. If I get a few more mins I'll look at seeing if there is any other way we can work it in without causing issues for existing users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back