Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokonzi

Former Developer
Here's the changelog for Beta 1. This is a closed beta, so if you want to download the files to try it on your own test forums, then PM me or post here and I'll get it sent across to you.

Fixed: PM sending issues

Change: Instead of listing each item bought in a listing, Classifieds now displays just a single entry for each listing in the PMs and emails sent on purchasing or selling a But-it-Now item
Change:

Feature: Shopping Cart for buying Buy-it-Now items in bulk and from more than one listing
Feature: Current Unpaid Fees added to the Notifications menu, as well as added in on the navigation manager
Feature: Two unpaid fee settings, one for time, one for value that can be used separately or together to prevent users creating new listings while they have fees above the values specificed in the settings
Feature: Fees Manager: Quick Stats table with linkable stats to various breakdowns of the fees in the Classifieds system
Feature: Fees Manager: Now allows you to see outstanding fees, completed ones, whether per user or all
Feature: Fees Manager: Allows you to change the status, i.e. Pending, Completed or Cancelled for each fee transaction
Feature: Fees Manager: Send Payment Reminder emails/PMs to users who still haven't completed payment on a fee

Hello Mokonzi,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings