Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
I have a mod that I use that instantly updates on all activity (post/threads, etc) But now, after I have vbeditor tabs installed the tabs is in this mod's page, and the page does not refresh.

11.PNG

iSpy

Do you perhaps know why this is happening?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hmm, that is really wierd. I can't see anything right off that would cause it to load right there. I'll take a look at it tomorrow. Right now, I'm trying to finish up some stuff at work (yeah, its just past midnight here), then I'm gonna go home and try to sleep for a few hours before I have to come right back here. So it may not be until tomorrow evening before I can look further into it.

I had problems with iSpy and vaiSpy, both has problems, doesn't work right (or at all). Anyway, I think that Live Wall is much better solution and provides basic functionality of spy mods and much, much more.

Yeah, still no idea why that is loading. The script for that specifically looks for an element with the class "editor_textbox_container" and either adds the tab container before or after that element. There is NOTHING on that page with that class, so it makes absolutely no sense why it is doing it. About the only thing I can think to do would require file edits to check to see if the page is vbISpy via THIS_SCRIPT and if it is, don't display anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBEditorTabs

vBulletin 4.1.4+ vBulletin 4.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings