Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewS

Customer
As soon as it finish importing and writing the .xml file it gives this error :

404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

I already uploaded the Upload/ folder content so i do not understand what is the problem

vBulletin 4.2.0
DragonByte Tech: vBShop (Pro) 3.0.0 vBShop is an advanced Shop system for vBulletin, designed to let your members spend accumulated points on various forum actions.

Evisystems No more whats new tab 1.0 Removes the whats new tab on all pages

Forum Runner 4.2.0 Adds push notification for your users using Forum Runner on the iPhone/iPod/iPad. Also takes care of notifying users that your forum supports Forum Runner if they are viewing from a supported device.

Inactive User Reminder Emails 2.2.1 Sends emails out to inactive users encouraging them to re-visit the forum

Minimum number of posts to post links. 1 It will set a minimum number of posts for your users in order to post links.

PostRelease 4.2.0 Official PostRelease plugin for vBulletin

Skimlinks Plugin 4.2.0 Official Skimlinks plugin for vBulletin

Threads Color Mark 0.1 Adds colors to sticky & closed threads.

vBExperience 4.1.1 Calculate activity of your users

vBExperience Level 1.0 vBExperience Level

vBSEO 3.6.0 vBulletin SEO

VSa - Advanced Forum Statistics 7.1 VSa - Advanced Forum Statistics

XenForo Style Avatars 1 XenForo Style User Avatars on Forum Display

this are my installed products

Please ensure you've uploaded the /upload/admincp/vbshop.php to your admincp folder, as that's the script it's trying to redirect to.

yes i did , but like i stated above , when importing the product at the end of the process it gives that error.
i installed many products before thats why i am confused on what i should do and why it is not working for my board

but like i stated above , when importing the product at the end of the process it gives that error.
Yes, I know, as I stated above the installer is trying to redirect to that script after installation.

Since this is a first install it's actually entirely irrelevant, it's really only used as an upgrade tool. It's safe to ignore it, so long as the product installed fine otherwise and everything else works :)

yes but after the installation in my admin panel i try to access the mini panel for the manage currency , items , etc
DBTech - vBShop

404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

i get this error for each panel link so i can not use the vbshop at all as it is empty and i can not add anything to it

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new AdminCP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues. It should ideally be a temporary account created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it

This issue has now been fixed.

The issue was that you had renamed your AdminCP directory and forgot to change the directory name on your computer before uploading vBulletin 4.2.0 and vBShop.

Therefore your forum had vBulletin 4.1.10 files being used in the AdminCP on 4.2.0, and vBShop was returning 404. I have corrected both these issues on your forum :)

You should now delete and/or change the password of all AdminCP and FTP accounts you created for us, for your own security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back