Status
Not open for further replies.

JaiKai

Customer
Hi,

My current theme seems to cut off the lower bar or should say its only displaying 80% and is aligning to the right.

It makes our forum look as if its got a broken component / widget on it.

Can we remove the bottom bar or can you direct us to how to extend it to the full 100% of the page.

Cheers

Lee

You can disable it via the Enable Information Bar setting in the vBulletin Options for this mod :)

For issues with custom themes you'd best contact the developer of the skin, as we've got no real knowledge on how to fix that unfortunately :(

Code:
name="dbtech_ajaxthreads_status"
is a searchable string you can use to find the template it's in :)

found that but does that not just let you change whats in that areas rather than turning off the bottom one !

We only really need one notification and the bottom one can be hidden

Yeh,

The element "dbtech_ajaxthreads_bar" is there but as I said that only lets you change the contents of that element not where its displayed.

Sorry, I don't understand. I asked you to try to set the setting called "Enable Information Bar" to "No" so that the information bar does not display. Once you turn that setting off, the bar will no longer appear.

ok,

Starting from the beginning :

The ajax thread mod has a status bar which you've pointed out how to modify : yes

This ajax bar displays twice to the user on our forums, once at the top at the start of the thread and once at the
bottom where the thread ends.

The instance of the bar at the bottom is not going to the full 100% of the thread because of some theme related
issues if that's what you call it.

So we only want to disable the bottom instance of the bar and not the top, so I need to find how or where the bottom
instance is injected as say into vbulletin so I can manually edit the code and remove it.

We don't want to disable the feature just remove the second instance of the bar.

Or is it that only one instance is suppose to show and were getting two ?

It's not possible to remove only the bottom bar - it's either both or neither at this time. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy AJAX Threads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back