Status
Not open for further replies.

s3ponline

Customer
Basically, the Mac uses a different type of code for their ‘ which doesn’t register well for the Random Questions.

" Who WOULDN’t dream about an attractive girl like Kima “ is what I get instead of

“Who WOULDN’T”

I was hoping we can get something that can fix all previous errors and make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Thank! Seems like nobody has been here for awhile.

Oh, and maybe some vbactivity integration so we can encourage people to answer questions :)

Ah, looks like it doesn’t work like that. Anyways, what I get for ‘ is “& # 8 2 1 7 ;” w/o the quotations for the spaces.

Last edited:
Hey,

I have taken a look at your site and it seems to be working fine for me. Could you take a screenshot of this issue happening for you and post it here?

dbtech.png

David

Last edited:
I've uploaded a fix that could possibly fix this for you. The fix Fillip H. used does not apply to Random Questions. Could you re-upload the files and let me know if it fixes the problem you are having. If that fails I will ask our resident Mac user to take a look.

I've uploaded a fix that could possibly fix this for you. The fix Fillip H. used does not apply to Random Questions. Could you re-upload the files and let me know if it fixes the problem you are having. If that fails I will ask our resident Mac user to take a look.

Fixed! Finally! :p

Suggestion for Random Questions: Add a link to answer questions about the user in their profile tab.

Reason: Most people may never click the Questions button, but they may snoop someone’s profile and be willing to answer questions.

Thanks for getting it fixed. :) Now The Moods and Status thing :)

EDIT: You already got it. Nice!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Random Questions

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating