Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Customer
Why are there threads from hidden forums showing up the Latest Thread for all my members to view in the postbit? This needs to be fixed ASAP as I don't want my members to see these threads as they are admin discussions...Why was this not set up to take in account if a thread was put in a hidden forum? Or you need to at least get the proper permissions set up so that it will only show for people that actually have access to that forum. This is not good as I've had a few of my members contact me about the thread names...lol

It would be way too resource intensive to check this, and then select the previously "available" thread on a per-user basis.

For that reason if you have thread names that may compromise your staff, we recommend disabling that module.

Sorry about the confusion :(

It would be way too resource intensive to check this, and then select the previously "available" thread on a per-user basis.

For that reason if you have thread names that may compromise your staff, we recommend disabling that module.

Sorry about the confusion :(

Well, instead of disabling it fully, is there like one of those <vbif> statements I can add in to just not display the latest threads for my admins/moderators?

The permissions in the views are for usergroups that cannot see the view. This to me sounds like if I check the boxes for admins and mods that they won't be able to see the latest thread show up for anyone in the postbit..

Banned Usergroups
Users in these usergroup(s) cannot see this view.

Yeah, you would tick the boxes for the usergroups who should not be able to see the view, i.e. everyone but mods and admins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Postbit Tabs

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back