Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Paravain

Customer
I am noticing I noticed yesterday when Dragon Byte got Interest 2 times I didn't think to much about it till I noticed a new member just registered got Welcome Credit 2 times for 208 Credits not sure if this is a bug or just a simple setting.

Attachments

• Welcome.png
    Welcome.png
    958.8 KB · Views: 3
Did I say twice lol I think there is definitely wrong its just spamming out Credits here is a screen shot I have the paychecks and welcome inactive now.

Attachments

• SpamCredit.png
    SpamCredit.png
    910.9 KB · Views: 6
The paycheck event is not functioning correctly, and to correct it is beyond what we can do without re-coding the entire mod. I suggest disabling it for now.

Promotion events only work with manually changed usergroups via the Usergroup Manager - the cron job that handles automatic promotions doesn't use a method that vBCredits can hook into.

Promotion events only work with manually changed usergroups via the Usergroup Manager - the cron job that handles automatic promotions doesn't use a method that vBCredits can hook into.

Ok well I don't even see Promotion events any ways Im going to end up disabling most any ways I really don't want to make Credits all that easy to earn with activity maybe just for posting 1 credit and threads 5 credits like you do here also do some Jackpots for games that have a tough to beat high score and 10 credits for referrals I am thinking thats about it besides purchasing credits via. Paypal,

I would like to find out how to get the android app games on my website like (Street Wars) where the game is free to play, but can use credits to purchase special weapons and healing boosts. Same as this MocoSpace | Free iPhone and Android Games

Oh another question what is adjust, transfer, purchase for what are they for events? I disabled them I just want to make sure I don't need them.

Last edited:
I would like to find out how to get the android app games on my website like (Street Wars) where the game is free to play, but can use credits to purchase special weapons and healing boosts. Same as this MocoSpace | Free iPhone and Android Games
I don't believe Android games are supported in any Arcade, sorry.

Oh another question what is adjust, transfer, purchase for what are they for events? I disabled them I just want to make sure I don't need them.
Adjust is the ability for you to edit a person's credits via the front-end, generate credits out of nowhere.

Transfer is the ability for users to donate credits to each other.

Purchase, I'm not sure, there would be a description of it in the event viewer if you edited it.

I don't believe Android games are supported in any Arcade, sorry.

Adjust is the ability for you to edit a person's credits via the front-end, generate credits out of nowhere.

Transfer is the ability for users to donate credits to each other.

Purchase, I'm not sure, there would be a description of it in the event viewer if you edited it.

Oh so is that what Adjust does thats what I did in the test, so I am the only one that can do that cool

and as far as the android app games, maybe not in the arcade. But some how Moco and other site have it Cellufun does it also Cellufun

Now maybe you can code some thing to make this work if any one can you can :D THat would be a big Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back