Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryojin

I was just messing around with the TT system here, and I found something that's a bit odd...

During the match, I got sick of hearing "Shuffle Or Boogie" (At least, I think that's the name of the Triple Triad song, I don't remember) so I hit the stop button. Well, it certainly stopped the music, but it also changed to this page for some reason. I thought this might be a random error, or perhaps I accidentally clicked something, so I tried it again, and got the same result. I tried it one last time to be absolutely sure, but oddly enough, it didn't change the page I was on that time.

Also, on another site that I visit that has the Lite version of this system, a friend noticed something a little odd. When a match is left (but not ended) in the middle of the game and a new is being created, the cards in the first match can not be manually selected, but can be selected with the random rule. I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this or not, but I think that either they should be the same whether the cards are chosen manually or at random... Of course, I'm not sure if this applies to the full version as well, as my first experience with the full system was here just a minute or two ago...

Finally, I've noticed something a little odd. When I am in the middle of a match, and I switch to another program window (with the game still running in Firefox), for some reason it highlights the last card I put on the board. This may be specific to my computer (I've had odd things happen on this thing before) and it isn't a problem, just a little oddity that I've noticed. This happens with both the Lite and Full versions for me.

All in all, these little things that I have noticed really don't make a huge difference, but can be minor annoyances at times.

[EDIT] I just noticed something a little odd... When I went to the vBShop menu, it told me I have 0 gil. When I went to my Triple Triad profile, it told me that I have -1.11022302463E-16 gil. It showed me this after depositing 1 gil in the bank.
[EDITEDIT] It seems that posting this thread and/or talking in the shoutbox fixed this issue.

Last edited:
Hi Ryojin,

I'll break each issue down :)

1) Redirected after clicking "Stop".

This is likely to occur if a JS error occurs, if you use firefox go to Tools -> Error Console and it should display any JS errors, if get the problem again feel free to post it here.

2) Random cards selecting those in use.

Thanks for the heads-up, may be a bug with the random rule - I'll look into it :)

3) Highlighting card

I've seen this myself in Firefox, nothing big really - it happens when animation occurs but you're not in focus of the window, nothing major :)

As for the money issues, our systems are all tied together so something may have been slow to update, I'll check it out regardless. Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry for the double post here, but something's come up... The place that I frequent just got the full version installed, and I've been playing it a bit... I ran into a weird issue. Two, actually.

First:
ttbug.png

Buel shouldn't be showing up twice. In the card Database, there is only one of them, so I don't understand why it would show me as having two here when it isn't supposed to show duplicates.

Second, I was playing a match, and tried to make a move in the top center position, and this happened:
ttbug2.png

I can't place any of my cards in the upper center spot... I get an "Illegal move, invalid position" error. So I choose another spot, and eventually, it freezes here:
ttbug3.png

Reloading the page fixed the problem and showed a card in the upper center position, but it's still something to note, IMO.

Can I ask which section showed the 2 Buel cards? As for the pop-up alert, the notice was correct due to a card being there but it wasn't showing for you (ajax likely locked up). We've been testing some changes lately as this is an odd issue that occurs, but refreshing always resolves it.

I just went to my card list through my profile and saw the two Buels...

Also I noticed something else on the site... The page button doesn't work in the trading area, meaning older trades can not be viewed... It just says "{vb:raw pagenav}" at the bottom.

Thanks for the info :) I'll probably make changes to show quantities there. As for the "pagenav" showing - I've updated the vB3 XML so the site owner can re-import to fix that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.