Status
Not open for further replies.

developr

Customer
Another problem with vBMail. Now I have created a mailing list and subscribed 3 test accounts. In the bounce settings I have filled in the imap settings, but I think it's not required to sent emails?
I go to vbmail.php and create a new mail. But the mails don't arrived me.

Info: The mails of vbulletin will sent via smtp.

Please go to the Diagnostics part of the vBulletin AdminCP and run the Email Test to verify that email sending is working. vBMail does not use any special means of sending email, so any issues will most likely be with your server or your setup.

Nothing is "of course" when it comes to technology :)

In that case, please check you have not disabled any vBulletin settings or cron jobs related to the Mail Queue system.

Mail Queue system is enabled. No other cronjobs related the mail system are disabled.

If vBMAIL use the vbulletin mail function via smtp (works), normaly it should work correctly?

I tried to disabled smtp, but it doesn't work too.

Yeah, vBMail uses vBulletin mail via SMTP or whatever else you set up vBulletin to use.

Unless those users are set up not to receive emails from administrators, there's no reason why it shouldn't send the mail so even if I were to visit your site there's nothing more I could do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings