Status
Not open for further replies.
What version of jQuery are you loading? Looking online, it appears that they changed the function in jQuery 1.8+. Try loading in jQuery 1.7.2 and see if it fixes the issue.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH can we avoid that since I rather not load 5 version of jquery. I have enough js being forced on my clients!

Unfortunately, I do not think so. vBET uses jQuery-UI and jQuery. The error is from jQuery-UI looking for a function within jQuery. Unfortunately, that function appears to have been renamed in the latest versions (1.8+) of jQuery. So until it is patched in either jQuery or jQuery-UI, the only option is to use an older version of jQuery.

Is there a specific mod that you are using that requires jQuery 1.8+? If not, then you should just be fine with loading only 1.7.x.

Did some more research over my lunch break and it looks like it there is a newer version of jQuery-UI that may work. I don't have the files here to look through or test, but when I get home I will try and see if I can provide a fix for this.

To fix, open up the template "dbtech_vbeditortabs_user_config". On the second line, you will find

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.9/jquery-ui.min.js"></script>

Replace the 1.8.9 with 1.9.2 and it will work, using the latest jQuery (1.8.3).

My bad. Everything is fixed, except for the usercp tabs!

Can you provide a screenshot to show me what is messed up? I logged on to your site, but it appears I don't have access to the EditorTabs in the UserCP. And if its a moderation tab, then I probably wouldn't see it anyway...

It is working but the issue remains when editing your smilies in usercp (the navigation sidebar is messed up). Also I have over 1000 smilies and it is IMPOSSIBLE to actually select one. Can we get a new feature for some sort of way to load smilies in pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBEditorTabs

vBulletin 4.1.4+ vBulletin 4.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back