Question custom locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

smf

Customer
Where are the instructions for putting slider instances in custom locations?

Also I think it's kind of obnoxious that there's no "question" category when creating a thread where it's not required to enter required information that is not needed. It would be nice to be able to just create a thread here.

Where are the instructions for putting slider instances in custom locations?
DBTech - vBSlider -> Manage Instances -> [Edit] -> Read the description of the Varname and Auto-Display Slider settings :)

Also I think it's kind of obnoxious that there's no "question" category when creating a thread where it's not required to enter required information that is not needed. It would be nice to be able to just create a thread here.
The "How Do I?" category is the "Question" category, and the information we ask for is required :)

We provide facilities for simplifying filling out repeated information such as product version number and website information. Once I have submitted this post, I will verify that your account is set up to easily fill out your website information in the future.

Simply select your site from the "Site" drop-down you're presented when filling out a new ticket via our "new support ticket" feature, and the information will be populated with no manual entry needed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back