Status
Not open for further replies.
You should remove all vBSEO files from your server and remove the .htaccess entries for it if you've uninstalled it from the AdminCP.
But I need Vbseo :) it was procured from them and our other admins will not allow to go without it. So, now looking forward for a solution. I am sure any solution will make DBT mods more stable with other mods.

The way I read your previous post was that you had uninstalled vBSEO and leaving its files & htaccess intact was the cause of your issue.

If you'd like me to re-apply the fix I performed previously, please PM me with the access details for your forum as requested previously :)

The way I read your previous post was that you had uninstalled vBSEO and leaving its files & htaccess intact was the cause of your issue.

If you'd like me to re-apply the fix I performed previously, please PM me with the access details for your forum as requested previously :)
OK, I am going to send you ACP and CPanel login details shortly. I believe you can have a look at other issues as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.